Monet in His Gardens 1917

Monet in His Gardens 1917
(photo by Étienne Clémentel)

Sunday, August 30, 2015

When Nature Rules the Internet

Oh yes. It does. In its quiet way.
Consider a little blog page, left to fend for itself
for 4 long years since passing the last post.
Have you succeeded, little guy?

From minimal beginnings, a digital effigy of an age-old hero
posted by a starving artist, struggling to survive.
Haplessly hoping against hope that some of those Add-led links
might earn a few cents, as EconOmics are said to trickle down.  

And now we find those ads are obsolete.
Or raised to a higher plane, I like to think.
Now, in their place, are images advising us
to all Fight Hunger together. Good idea!
I clicked the link, but it did not go anywhere.

So. Should I learn to post new ads & get with the program?
Might need to save my monet to buy a new computer first.
Oh wait, I spent it all on a box of colored pencils!
Back to work.